Monday, April 1, 2013

Clean and Simple Monday






Hi Readers!

Time for the start of another week already on Monday!!  Did you all have a nice Easter?  We had a fun weekend of celebrating both of our boys' birthdays, as well as Easter at my in-laws place.  My parents came in to town, my sister and her fiance were here, and one of my sets of grandparents joined us.  We had a great time.  In addition to all of that, I welcomed a new member to my Stampin' Up demonstrator team!  My Mom joined our group and I am thrilled to have her.  My Mom will bring all kinds of creativity to our group-she has a fabulous eye for colors and patterns, and I can't wait to see what she creates.

Today's post is my submission for the Clean and Simple challenge this week.  You can find them here

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping in today!  Tomorrow is New Product Tuesday--check it out, we'll be talking about Dude You're Welcome.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy! I'm excited to begin my new adventure. I will share something soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete