Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Product Tuesday: This and That

Happy Tuesday Readers!

Have you seen one of Stampin' Up's new product lines This and That?  Here's a picture of what comes in the kit:


I gave one to a friend's daughter who is turning 13 this summer--she loves it! I can't wait to see what she does with it.  I also bought one for myself.  I haven't done anything with the journal yet, but I did make a card with it last night that I am going to enter in to the Sunday Sketch Challenge 181 too.  So not only is it New Product Tuesday, but it's a new sketch I found, too.  Here's the card I am entering: 
This uses the designer series paper from the This and That bundle.  It's got really fun colors mixed together, and look there are HEXAGONS on a MAP.  (Two hot trends right now)  The stamp sets I used are Word Play (one I don't use often enough), You're Amazing (one I am really hoping carries over in to the new catalog because I really love it) and the striped pennant comes from Hearts a Flutter.  I look forward to checking out the other elements in this kit.  That old fashioned date stamp included melts my heart, it would go great with the library card catalog I have always wanted, and I can't wait to try the Washi tape.  All crafters seem to love Washi tape, so I am excited to see what the craze is all about.  I'll continue to share the stuff I make with this kit.  I want to see your creations, too!  Check out the This and That bundle.  You can order it as a kit in my online store for 15% off now through April 30th!  Thanks for checking in :)  Tomorrow-52 Lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment