Monday, April 8, 2013

Clean and Simple-235

Hey Readers!

Are you all ready for the start of another week?  Does anyone else feel like weekends really only feel like just enough time to settle in to relaxing before we are back at Monday?  It was a fun weekend at our house-we had my oldest son's birthday party with his friends on Friday.  Alex turned 11 this year and almost all of the friends he had at his party have been friends of his since the start of elementary school.  It's been really fun to watch them all grow, and I am finding that pre-teen boys are 1.) HIGH energy, 2.) loud, 3.) very in to any electronic gadget there is and 4.) very funny.  I am proud of Alex and the choices he's making, and the group of friends he has chosen.  I hope they are able to continue their friendships for years to come.  Here's a picture of him at the pool as he waits for his guests to arrive:

So for today's crafty inspiration, I am sharing the card I am entering in the Clean and Simple Challenge-235 as well as the Color Challenge going on over at Stampin Up.  I have provided links to both of these challenges in case you are interested in playing along--if you do, leave me a comment, I'd love to see what you made!  I used the set Kindness Matters along with the flowers from Fabulous Florets.  Kindness Matters was the first set I HAD to order from the 2012-2013 catalog.  I love it.  I love the simplicity, and the phrase Kindness Matters is such a good one.  There is no reason we can't be kind, right?    

You can get Kindness Matters and Fabulous Florets and anything else that's on your wish list from Stampin' Up until midnight with FREE SHIPPING.  Free shipping ends today, so take advantage of it while you still can.  You can check out all there is to offer in my online store here.  

Thanks for checking in!  Make this week a good one :)

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! Love the light and brighter flower that you created. This is a GREAT color combo. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Patrice! I will for sure :)

    ReplyDelete