Wednesday, April 3, 2013

52 Lists Week 13

Hey Everyone!

It's week 13 over at the 52 Weeks challenge.  At the time of this post-the blog owner was still traveling back from Seattle so her list post wasn't up yet for this week.  

Last week the list was things that reminded you of home.  I took the approach of "then and now" for my entry.  Then thinking about my home as a child and now thinking about my home now that I have a family and a home of my own.  Some constants between the two were laughter, good conversations, welcoming feeling, colors from nature, and both near bodies of water (a pond at my home growing up, and Lake Superior for my home now).   How about you, what reminds you of home?  And, as promised, here's a picture of the new notebook I got myself for this challenge.

Tune in tomorrow for a Deconstructed Sketch Challenge post. Thanks for checking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment