Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Product Tuesday Feature: 12x12 Divided Page Protectors


Happy Tuesday Blog Friends!

Today's post is going to be all about 12x12 Divided Page Protectors.  I admit, I have bought an album and a package of these beauties with the intent of recording "A Month in the Life" each month of the Fink family.  However, that may have to be something I start in 2014 because I don't like to start mid-year, and it's already almost May.  Have no fear, Stampin' Up! has been working on this in 2013, so I have some beautiful photographs for you.

My Digital Studio has some great downloads that fit as those super trendy journaling cards, and, you can always make your own complete with the pattern and print you want.  They have just permanently lowered the price of My Digital Studio to 19.95-so it's really an affordable option for a fabulous design program. (Check out the blog on the customer page for the ADORABLE onesie project they just did-I'm making some for my niece!!)  Here are a couple examples that are available as downloads:


This one is a freebie!  Order Number 133387

Stampin' Up! has such amazing designers and concept artists-here's a look from the corporate blog at  some things you can do with these albums.  On trend with all of the projects like this you see popping up everywhere!





Hopefully this post has inspired you to give these a try--such a fun twist on traditional scrapbooking!  Have a great rest of your day, thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment