Monday, April 29, 2013

Clean and Simple 238

Happy Monday Everyone!

I'm running a bit behind today--you know how it is when you get back from a weekend away.  Lots of "weekend stuff" to catch up on.  I've got laundry going, homework is happening here, dinner prep...ah the glamorous life I live!  We had a great weekend, as you could see from my Sunday Share post, and it won't be long and there will be even MORE chaos coming to our house.  It's all good chaos though.

So, here is my Clean and Simple 238 challenge card.  I combined it with the Color Q 186 challenge using Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.  I love this color combination--it's so cheerful.

Thanks for checking in today!  I'm back tomorrow at my usual posting time of 7:00 am.  Hope to see you then.



1 comment: