Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Color Q Challenge



Happy Easter All!

Just dropping in to share, as promised, my Color Q challenge submission.  Just so happens it ties in as an Easter card, too!  Check out the Color Q challenge here  Here is my card using Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, and Lucky Limeade plus Whisper White.  This is a fun and very spring like color combination.  I will be using these again.  The Ears to You stamp is one of the single stamps that Stampin Up is offering through July 31st.  There are some really great ones in this group-you can check them out in my online store linked at the top of my blog.

Hope you are enjoying Easter with your families and friends.  Here are a couple pictures from our Easter and my in-law's B&B.  We had a great time celebrating with everyone.  Thanks for checking in!  See you tomorrow.





4 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures Amy! I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute stamp and I like the simplicity of your card. Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges! It's good to "see" you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving hi, Amy! Adorable card. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...another cute Ears to You card...love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Spring challenge on SUO Challenges this time!

    ReplyDelete