Wednesday, April 17, 2013

52 Lists Week 15


Hey Readers!

We are half way there....midweek :)  I am back with a 52 Lists share today.  Remember last week, Week 14, was "List Your Childhood and Current Dream Jobs"


Wow.....what a timely post.  For the past year or so I have really been feeling a push to ramp up my creative "fun job" that I have in addition to my real job.  I have been slowly but surely taking steps to do that by doing things like faithfully posting to my blog, taking on digital design projects for people, volunteering my creative talents at various events, reaching out to new customers.....these things take time, but I believe that some dedication and hard work will pay off.

So, here are a few items from my lists:

Childhood Dream Jobs:

Writer
Marine Biologist (For Christmas one year when I was 9 or 10 my grandma and grandpa bought me the Jacques Cousteau The Ocean World book-I thought I'd died and gone to heaven)
Psychologist
Criminologist
Lawyer

Adult Dream Jobs:

Teacher
Book Store Owner (a small, independant one like my favorite in Bayfield Apostle Island Booksellers)
Event Planner
Writer
Stay-at-Home Mom
Small Business Owner-something crafty!!
Lady Who Lunches--seriously I'm working on that one!


I hope you'll share some of yours, too :)  If you want to look back at older list topics, go check out Moorea Seal's blog here.  She is an amazing jewelry designer, too, besides doing this fun list post!

See you tomorrow-thanks for stopping in!




No comments:

Post a Comment