Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mojo Monday on Thursday

Mojo Monday 288


Mojo Monday on Thursday-WHAT?!  I was looking at sketches that were posted this week, and I really like the idea of clean and simple on Monday, so I didn't want to switch it up so I used the Mojo Monday 288 sketch for Thursday instead.

I have used my favorite This and That paper and the Blue Ribbon stamp set.  Can't believe we are going to be heading in to graduation season soon!  If you play along, link me up to it so I can see what you've created, too!  Have a great Thursday!  Looking forward to this weekend.....a day of crafting with girlfriends on Saturday, and then the Stampin' Up! Catalog preview party.  SO excited for that and all that is coming up with Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping in-tomorrow is a Color Q challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment