Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge

Hey All!

Deconstructed Sketch 95Today's crafty inspiration comes to you live from The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge.  This was a fun site to check out.  I find that if I start with a sketch, or a color inspiration, likely that sparks my creativity. The more I create, the more I want to create, so thank you to ALL of you out there who take the time to create these challenges for all of us to do.  I did a period of time on the SUO Challenges Design Team-I know it takes a LOT of work to keep those challenges going from week to week.  Thank you!

So, here was the sketch for this week and my take:


I have a few people in my family and circle of friends that are bird lovers, so one of them will likely find this beauty in their mailbox.

Thanks for checking in!  Stop by tomorrow as it will be time for another Color Q card.

No comments:

Post a Comment