Thursday, April 11, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch-96

Happy Thursday All!

Today's post is a quick one- I completed the Deconstructed Sketch # 96 using the Sent With Love Kit from Stampin' Up.  It's a promotion going on until April 30th-get yours now!  This would be great to use for a school trip book, or cards, or for packaging.  Here's a link to the flyer, and you can pick up all these items in my online store here

Here's my finished product.  I'm so glad to hear that Pool Party and Calypso Coral are colors that are becoming a permanent part of the color collection.  I use them so often.  Pool Party has definitely become my "go to"color.  I'm excited about all of the colors that they are bringing back, and except for Baja Breeze, I'm ready for the others to go for now.  I'm excited to see what ELSE they have in store for the new catalog.  Without further ado.....here is my card.  Thanks for stopping in today!  Have a great one.



No comments:

Post a Comment