Wednesday, April 24, 2013

52 Lists Week 15--Quotes





Hi Wednesday Readers!!

Today's post is another adventure in 52 Lists.  Week 15's challenge was favorite quotes.  I LOVE quotes.  I have always loved finding quotes that speak to me.  Inspirational quotes, movie quotes, and there are sayings out there that make me think of my family with a smile.  My sister and my oldest son are THE BEST and quoting movies.  I wish my sister would guest post with me on this one because seriously--it's amazing.  One of my constants has always been "Bloom Where You Are Planted"  Every time I see the quote I hear it in my Mom's voice as she has always said that is one of my gifts.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes currently.  Leave me a comment and let me know your favorites, too :)  If you want to check out lots of my others, you can check out my Pinterest boards here.

1.) Never put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.
2.) Yesterday's home runs don't win today's games. -Babe Ruth
3.) No one ever has become poor by giving. -Ann Frank
4.) People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
5.) She believed she could so she did.
6.) Live so when your children think of fairness, caring & integrity, they think of you.- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7.) It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do- Jane Austen
8.) We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.-Albert Einstein
9.) Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder.
10.) You are free to choose, but not from the consequences of your choice- unknown
11.) Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.
12.) Live your life in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you no one would believe it.
13.) She may be little but she's mighty.  Good things come in small packages-my Gram
14.) Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it.  The time will pass anyway.  -Earl Nightengale
15.) Certain things capture the eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. -Ancient Indian Proverb

I could go on and on....these are just a few of my favorites.  Thanks for stopping in today!  Check out the 52 Lists project over at Mooreaseal


PS...We Stampin' Up! demonstrators get to see the new catalog today.  I got a sneak peek over the weekend and it is FABULOUS.  Truly something for everyone--even someone who doesn't want to craft.  Contact me today to book your own workshop/private class and earn the catalog, plus a fun hostess bundle FREE from me.






No comments:

Post a Comment