Monday, April 22, 2013

Clean and Simple-237



Hey Readers!

Hope you have all had a good weekend.  I spent the day on Saturday crafting with some of my girlfriends.  My main project was cutting out name tags for the Fairy Princess Ball.  I got 200 of them cut and ready to go for the Princesses :)  Then I worked on my blog cards for this week, and did a lot of chatting and eating good snacks which is pretty much a prerequisite for those kinds of days, right?  Sunday was a day to kind of put the house back together and get laundry caught up for the week.

There is a new post over at Clean and Simple today--I hope you will play along!  Here's this week's sketch:

Here's my take on it.  We have 4 babies coming in my family between May and September.  Of all of those babies, 3 are girls and one is a boy....I thought this card lent itself perfectly to a baby boy card.  I used the Moving Forward set from the catalog.  What I love most about this set is that Stampin' Up! donates $3 of EVERY sale of this set to the Ronald McDonald charity.  Giving back is something so important to me, so I love that I get the cute images of this set AND I get to help when purchasing it. You can pick still pick this one up through May in my store.
  
In addition I used strips of paper from the This and That bundle.  (I LOVE this paper)  The retired star punch is in Island Indigo (so glad that color is sticking around to be part of our permanent color collection), the 2 1/2 circle punch for the sailboat image, and the Itty Bitty Banner framelit cut out the banner perfectly for my "Hello Baby" sentiment.  A clean and simple cute and fitting baby card!
Can't wait to see what you all create!  Have a great rest of your Monday--create something fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment