Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Product Tuesday: Bombs Away Birthday

Happy Tuesday All!

One thing people know about me is how much I appreciate some good sarcasm.  You know the kind--the kind that is witty and if you aren't paying attention you might miss it.  When I saw the announcement come out this week that this stamp set was available for purchase, I couldn't wait to add it to my cart.  (Well, I am waiting, because I have rewards to redeem and I am waiting for the catalog preview I earned before I order-but I don't plan to wait long!)

This set is the answer to man cards, teen cards, boy cards, friend cards, cards for co-workers.....the people, we all know them, you don't want to make a "sweet" card for, one you want a little more "personality" to shine through.  Enter, Bomb's Away.

I love all the sayings in this set...however, if I had to pick my top 2 it would be the one that says "I hope your BIRTHDAY DINNER is at a restaurant that doesn't insist on singing to you" (I hate that!!) or "An occasion like this calls for a mediocre sheet cake from the grocery store"  they made me laugh out loud!


For other cool things to do with this set, as well as an awesome way to package a gift card, check out the Stampin Up! Corporate Blog post on this set, here.  Even if you want nothing to do with this set, give the post a read because it's hilarious.  Hope you have a great day!  Tomorrow it's 52 Lists Week 15.  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment