Monday, April 15, 2013

Clean and Simple Friday Mashup

Monday Again!!!

Hello out there.  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  The weather kept me from attending my sister's bachelorette party unfortunately.  However, I'm happy to report that Emily had a wonderful time with her girlfriends in spite of it.  Emily is coming to Duluth in a couple weeks and she and I have a day of sister time planned together and I can hardly wait!

We are hitting all our favorite shops both out by my house (Serendipity-an ADORABLE old house with a mix of vintage and new--always something fun, unique and special to find there.  If you are in Duluth this summer, you'll want to seek this little gem out.  Not only is the shop great, but the owner is one of the sweetest people you'll meet--Hi Gayle!!) and then off for lunch and more browsing in Canal Park.  I can't wait and this snow BETTER be gone, or at least on it's way out  by then.







For today's post, I have combined two challenges in one...I love to multitask.  This takes the Clean and Simple 236 Challenge and The Friday Mashup 105 Challenge and combines them.  I used the sketch from Clean and Simple and the Birthday Card from Friday Mashup and came up with this little beauty.  I used some of the beautiful This and That designer series paper (I can't get enough of it-bundle is on sale at 15% off through April 30th), the crumb cake card with the hearts on top and the doily from the Artisan Embellishment Kits in the Spring Mini (available through April 30th) a butterfly in the beautiful champagne glimmer paper, and the Happy Birthday sentiment comes to you from the stamp set Bring on the Cake.  That one is a great one for all kinds of birthday cards and projects.  It's a fun mix of all kinds of fonts and images-perfect for a "go to" birthday stamp set.  See some must haves in this card? If so-you can shop anytime in my online store, here

Hope your week is off to a great start!  You won't want to miss "New Product Tuesday" tomorrow....it's the bomb!

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful elements on your card, Amy! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love the glittery butterfly and the artisan tag! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete