Saturday, April 27, 2013



Friday Mashup on Saturday...I had quite the week this week and forgot to link this up to the Friday Mashup site.  I finished up preparing the name tags, wishes, and scrapbook paper for the Fairy Princess Ball happening this Sunday.  I hope all the little Princesses enjoy them!  There is still time to donate to this great cause if you are interested, please check it out here.  

So back to the Friday Mashup-the challenge was a card you could mail to someone or Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder.  I used the Natural Composition paper with the flowers on it for the background, and then used the Decorative Label Punch in Wisteria Wonder.  The bike is Perfect Plum, and the Hello, Dear Friend is where the Sahara Sand comes in.  So, although I didn't link it up for the challenge, I hope you'll all enjoy it here anyway.  I'll be back some time tomorrow with the Sunday Share post.  

Enjoy the weekend out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment