Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dude, You're Welcome!




Happy Tuesday All!

It's New Product Tuesday!! I am waiting for my "This and That" kit to arrive--which I will review next week.  So for today, I am sharing a new product with you called "Dude You're Welcome."  It's marketed as a man's tool box for card making.  Pre-cut and scored cards along with stamps for those men in our lives to share their innermost thoughts with us....or, at least, to create a cool looking card.



Here's a picture of the talented team of Stampin Up employees who worked together to create this fun new product.  Click HERE to see the kit in action.  If you haven't checked out Stampin' Up's channel on You Tube yet, you'll want to for sure.  There are some GREAT resources there for you.



 Here is Sean Douglas (Shelli's son-in-law) with his card created with the kit.


I hope you'll give this fun new product a try. I have this coming on an upcoming order, I'll be sure to share my creations with you all.  Thanks for checking in today.  Tomorrow is another post in the 52 Lists project.

No comments:

Post a Comment