Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Stamp Club

Happy Wednesday Readers!

Today I have one of the cards we are going to do in my Stamp Club tonight.  I love my group of Stamp Club ladies--we've been "clubbing" together in my club for just about 4 years now and we have a great time.  They are ladies that I know from all aspects of life and I feel blessed to know each one of them.

This month we are going to be doing some Halloween projects because it's just around the corner. (Can you even believe that?!) Here is the card we will be making:

I'm pretty proud of this one!  I came up with it all on my own--typically I have a sketch or something I have to start from, but this one just sort of came to me.  I hope they like it as much as I do!  I'll share our other project, too, once I have a picture taken of it.

Hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment