Saturday, September 7, 2013

Favorite Pinterest Finds

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I haven't had much crafting time this week.  We were out of town and got back Monday, and we had 2 soccer games, a middle school open house and a first day of school!  Wooo!! That is a lot in a week. So, I will set aside some time for crafty posting tomorrow afternoon-laundry can wait, right?

Instead, I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds from Pinterest lately.  I tried two crockpot chicken recipes that were fabulous, and who doesn't love a good crockpot dinner on a busy night, right?  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did here.  (Tip: the chicken taco meat made a great base for a Tortilla Soup, too!)

Crockpot Chicken Tacos;  For these I just used frozen chicken breasts and threw them in.  Worked out perfectly.  These had great flavor, and I made tortilla soup with the left overs using a recipe I had, but there is a recipe for that on this link.


The second crockpot recipe we've tried lately is for Shredded BBQ Chicken.  I love these sandwiches with a slice of cheese and a spoonful of coleslaw on top on a good bakery bun.  This recipe was definitely a keeper!!

Lastly--fall decorations are just around the corner.  Here's a few of my favorites I'm thinking about for this year.  Hopefully you found something inspiring in this post today.  Thanks for hanging with me while I get life back on track here!  Have a great Saturday.







No comments:

Post a Comment