Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Harvest

Hey Out There!

I just finished up creating and taking pictures of my cards for this week, so stop back all week for new crafty creations!

Today, I am going to do a recipe share.  It's Fall here in the Northland, and with that comes zucchini, squash, cucumbers, and canning!  A friend of mine at work brought me a couple of the zucchinis from her garden, and so we sauteed some, and I am going to bake some zucchini bread with them, too.

I found this recipe from The Vintage Mother on Pinterest and it sounded really good, we'll try it and see.



Perfect Zucchini Bread
Ingredients
  • 3 cups flour
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. soda
  • 3 tsp cinnamon (or 2 heaping)
  • ¼ tsp baking powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup oil
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 cups grated zucchini
  • 1 ½ tsp vanilla
  • ½ cup nuts (if desired)
Instructions
  1. Sift dry ingredients.
  2. Mix eggs, oil, zucchini and vanilla together.
  3. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
  4. Bake in loaf pans for 35 to 45 or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
  5. Enjoy! www.thevintagemother.com

Hope you've had a good weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment