Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Clean and Simple 256

Good Tuesday Morning to all of you!

Did you have a good holiday weekend?  You got to see a little bit about mine in my last two posts.  I got to squeeze my niece, got some park time in with Scout, her sister Lily and Ladybug (my parents' two black labs), went to a block party and got to see a friend from high school and capped it off with the Morris tradition of the State Fair.  It was a great weekend for us and we are already looking forward to the next time we get to visit my parents and pick apples with the boys.  (I sense a cute scrapbook page or two coming on!)

For today's sketch I needed something clean and simple to ease back in to creating this week.  It just so happens that one of my favorites, Clean & Simple blog has this fantastic sketch featured on their blog this week.  You can check them out here.
I knew right away what I wanted to do.  I am sending this as a little day brightener in the mail this week.  :)  Leave me a comment and let me know what you create today.


Thanks for stopping in!  Hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Great card Amy! It's perfect for that Imagine stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Amy! Lovin' the honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the honeycomb background...very nice card~!

    ReplyDelete