Monday, September 2, 2013

The Great Minnesota Get Together 2013


Happy Labor Day Monday Readers!

A tradition in my family has always been to go to the MN State Fair.  It started out that it was me and my Dad, then my sister joined us after we went a few times, and finally my Mom decided to come and see what all the fuss was about.  We have been going together as a family for about 17 years.  During that time we have added my husband and 2 sons, Emily's husband, and next year my niece will get to go for the first time.

This year the weather was perfect.  It was in the mid-70's and overcast.  Although, with the perfect weather (after a week or better of 90+ in the Twin Cities) came the crowds of people.  I've never been at the Fair where it was so crowded even away from the Midway and the food buildings.  Turns out, it was the record high of people at the MN State Fair.

Here's a collage of just a few moments of our day.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your family and friends!  Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment