Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Simply Life


Good Morning!
We made it to Wednesday!  Today I am featuring one of the new downloads Stampin' Up! has this week.  Tuesdays are Digital Download day, and there are new downloads for My Digital Studio posted each week.  You can find this week's downloads here
One of the downloads included in this week's group is called Simply Life.  Scrapbooking the ins and outs of daily life is on trend.  As the mom of two young boys, I find the pictures I appreciate most looking back are the ones where I have caught their personalities doing what they do every day.  
Here is the download:
Here is an example of what one of the concept artists did with a few of the different pages:



This would be a great way to scrapbook a weekend trip, picking berries or apples in the orchard, picking out your Halloween pumpkin, Thanksgiving dinner, or Christmas morning.  I was also thinking how cute it would be to do a page of all of my oldest son Alex's first day of school pictures.  Jack hasn't started school yet, but when he does, I'm ready! I just ordered this download today, I can't wait to create something with it, and I'll be sure to share when I do.  Remember, you can try My Digital Studio for 30 days absolutely free!  Click here to start your free trial!!  Hope you have a great day, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment