Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Heartfelt Thank Yous


Good Morning!

One kind of card I can never seem to have enough of are thank you cards.  I love to send a handwritten thank you note not just for presents, but for thoughtful actions as well.  Of course I could send a quick text or email--and don't get me wrong, a thank you is a thank you and appreciated however it gets to me, but there is something about opening up your mailbox and finding a note with a real stamp and someone's handwriting on it.

Today I have a card for Retro Sketches #80 It's fitting that this card is for Retro Sketches as it has soft colors and a vintage feel to it I think.  Here's the sketch:
Here's my take on the sketch-I love the Etcetera designer series paper, and again I used just ONE stamp set-this time it was Chalk Talk.  That set has a great bunch of sentiments in fun fonts, and cool details.  It also coordinates with several punches and has it's own set of Framelits.



Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope I've inspired you to send some fun handwritten mail to a friend, family member, or co-worker.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment