Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nacho Average Christmas Card (#55)

Hey Readers--

Remember last week I told you about the Nacho Average Challenges site?  Go check them out--they have really great sketches to play with.  Here is this week's:


Here's my take.  I flipped it on its side.  My strips on the end are washi tape from the Holiday catalog with a strip of silver glimmer paper.  I used the Tags for You and matching punch for the sentiment, and the labels framelit for the Cherry Cobbler background.  You can't see it real well in this picture, but I also have a circle of silver glimmer paper just barely peeking out behind the sentiment.  This card came together so easy--would be a great one for a stamp a stack. With the punches, framelit, and ease of washi tape you'll be done with this wow card in no time!


Tune in tomorrow for an AWESOME recipe share and a nice "thank you" gift.  Thanks for stopping in!