Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Retro Sketches #81

Happy Tuesday Readers!

Today I have a sketch for one of my favorite challenge blogs: Retro Sketches #81.  They always have a fun sketch to play with there, and today is no exception!

Here is the sketch:

I thought about Christmas, birthday, little kid, flowers....anything would work with this!  I went for Christmas.  I really like how the Crumb Cake, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler work together in this sketch, and I am so excited about how my embellishment worked out!  Those Frosted Finishes are really fun and even better--they are flat on the back so they go on with just a glue dot! I also like that the washi tape gives a little pattern to the banner flag.

Hopefully you have enjoyed today's crafty creation! See you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping in!




1 comment:

  1. Love how you've made a Christmas card from the sketch Amy! The sparkly embellishment makes it that little bit more Christmassy! Thanks for joining us at Retro Sketches this week

    ReplyDelete