Thursday, September 19, 2013

Clean and Simple Create with Connie and Mary

Good Morning Friends!

Today I have my creation for Create with Connie and Mary Fall Week 3 Color Challenge and Clean and Simple 258.  Here are the colors/sketches I started with:



Here is my take:  
I used a Crumb Cake background with a matte of Soft Sky Chevron designer series paper.  I used a strip of the Eastern Elegance paper in Crushed Curry and a strip of the Chocolate Chip polka dot designer series papers.  The stamp set is Truly Grateful from the Holiday catalog.  I used the 2 1/2" circle punch and the 1" circle punch for the acorn.  I really love how these colors work together.  


I hope you enjoyed my crafty share for today.  Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping in .


2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the images in just a single color instead of coloring them in...wonderful look! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice fall card and love how you combined the two challenges! Glad you joined us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete