Friday, September 20, 2013

Catalog Case



Happy Friday Ya'll!

Today I took a picture out of the catalog that I liked to see if I could create a card that looked like it.  I love this box, and again, I'm using the set Summer Silhouettes as the main focus with Hello Lovely for the sentiment.  

Here's my take:

Mine has a little bit more color than on the box cover in the catalog, but you can see where this came from.  I think they must have embossed the flower on the box because I stamped off with StazOn for the leaves in the background, and then used a fully inked StazOn stamp for the single flower and it isn't as deep of a color as I thought it was going to be.  The other colors I used were Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, and Calypso Coral.  I really like the look of the chevron ribbon no matter what project I see it in and whether it's a little or a lot of it.  Such a fun ribbon!

I hope this inspires you to take a look through your catalog and come up with ideas you can create! Have a great rest of your day!  Thanks for stopping by.  



No comments:

Post a Comment