Monday, September 16, 2013

Nacho Average Freshly Made Sketch

Happy Monday Readers!

Did you have a good weekend?  The boys and my husband were very happy with the results of the Bears/Vikings football game.  Although, being the lone Vikings fan in the house, I wasn't upset with a 1 point loss on the home team's field.  Alex and Jack are wearing their Bears jerseys with pride today at school and day care.

For your crafty inspiration today I have my submission to Freshly Made Sketches 103 Challenge as well as Nacho Average Challenge 54.  I combined the sketch with the color challenge and came up with this:




I thought, oh, this will be an easy challenge, I love those colors and that clean and simple design.  It took me forever and gave me fits trying to get the trees lined up, and the corner punch to punch right and as you can see the I'm So Sorry is at a creative angle.  I have a couple other ideas in mind for this sketch, so I'll be sure to post them when I am finished and redeem the creative stamping!

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Amy! Lovely As a Tree is always a classic and I love the Antique Brads you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job combining the two challenges! Lovely As a Tree is and always will be one of my favorite stamp sets, and you've really made it work well for this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete