Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You're Invited......




Hi Everyone!
  Here is the 2nd option I created for my Mom's co-worker.  I featured the first option in this post.  I don't know Kelly well, so I created two fairly different options in her requested colors of chocolate and pink.  This one is a much more clean and simple version using Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink as the colors.  I again used the hearts from I Heart Hearts--this is such a great set!  I used some of the polka dot pattern of the Pretty in Pink paper from the Brights DSP pack and this card came together pretty quickly with the help of some punches, too.   Here's a look at the inside.   Kelly liked both options she said, the invites are for her cousin's bridal shower, and her style was more the 1st option--that was my favorite, too.  :)  

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple peeks at the layouts I worked on in my Saturday's All About Me class.  Have any of you done an All About Me album?  If so--I'd love to see your layouts, or ideas for your pages.  Thanks for checking in with me!

Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I very much liked the first one the best, but this one is really cute too! You've really done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful...tfs. Congrats on your wedding! How exciting!

    I'm following yo via SC. Please stop by my blog! Thanks :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete