Thursday, February 24, 2011

Minneapolis Regionals

Hi Everyone,
   Today I am sharing a few of my Minneapolis Regional pictures with you.  Forgive me, they are on my cell phone, so they aren't the best quality, but you'll be able to get the overall idea.  Regionals were SO inspiring.  I encourage all of you, if you have a Regional coming to an area near you, GO!!
   Tomorrow it's Friday (YAY) and I'll be sharing my answers to the TWO Stylish blogger awards I got! Be watching!!

Happy Stampin!

Shelli doing a little stamping sharing with us what she made her daughters for Valentines Day

They gave us Nature Walk as our free stamp set, here's a couple samples they had with it

Nature Walk and Botanical Gazette Paper

A border made with the ribbon punch featuring the Build a Cupcake set

A cupcake made with strips of Sew Suite fabric and LOTS of hot glue--Did you know our fabric rips straight?

Clear Embossed button background in fun Spring colors

Adorable baby card made with an animal print background using rubber scraps (from when you punch out your sets) and your largest clear block :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    Thanks so much for posting information & ideas about regionals. I am now following your blog:)
    Kendra Richardson - you can find me here:
    www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete