Monday, February 21, 2011

Share What You Love




Good Monday Morning Stamping Friends!!
   It's a blustery and cold day here in MN.  We don't have as much snow as my family does in the Twin Cities area, but we had 50+ mile an hour winds coming straight off Lake Superior.   BRRRR!!  I am READY FOR SPRING!
   I had a great weekend this past weekend--I signed up TWO new demonstrators to the Stampin' Up family--Welcome Amy and Patti!!!!  So, when you see them around on the Stampin' Connection, please make them feel welcome!
  The picture above is what I gave them as their welcome gift.  I took a plain white frame (that you can get at any big box store) added a piece of Melon Mambo textured card stock, a piece of Love Letter DSP, some Basic Black, and then stamped Tess from Totally Tess on a piece of Whisper White.  I colored her in with my markers (Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Blush Blossom, and Garden Green), added two Basic Pearls for her buttons, and stamped her bag on a sheet of the Greenhouse Gala DSP and cut it out.  Then, I took my 1 3/4 circle punch and punched out the "Love what you do, Share what you Love" stamp that we were able to purchase last year at Convention.  I finished the frame off with some Melon Mambo pom-pom trim and voila--a great welcome gift for my new recruits to have in their stamping space.  ;)  I may have to make one for myself!!
  This week is busy!  Tomorrow another design challenge from SUO only challenges, and I will share some of what I loved from the Minneapolis Regional, as well as my 6x6 page for the Fairy Princess Ball I am working at on Sunday.  Hope you guys have a great start to the week.  

Happy Stampin!
Amy

2 comments: