Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Continued




Hooray! Wednesday--half way through the week!!  More importantly, one more day until my Stamp Camp.  :) I love that group of ladies.  We always have fun when we get together.  We have a potluck, so there's always good things to eat.  Usually someone brings wine, and there are always a lot of laughs.  

This week at Stamp Camp we are making this card.  It uses an elegant color palette of Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and just a pop of color from Marina Mist Satin Ribbon.  I used the Sale-a-Bration set Bliss. Have you gotten this one yet?  LOVE this one!  To add something to the background I used a sheet from First Edition Designer Series Paper (in the Occasions Mini), I also heat embossed the image and added a Basic Rhinestone.  What do you think?

Every time I see the Marina Mist Satin Ribbon I think "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue....."  Wouldn't this be a great blue for weddings?  That season is coming up.

Speaking of Sale-a-Bration, don't forget to check out our Design Team Challenge over at SUO Challenges.  It's all about the Sale-a-Bration sets, ink yours up and play along!

Happy Stampin!

PS....today is my baby's birthday.  He's the big 2 today.  Happy Birthday Jack!  We are so happy you are a part of our family.  I'll post pictures of Jack's birthday party on Monday.  :) Can't believe my "baby" is 2!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The Marina Mist ribbon really gives just the right touch. I have awrd you the Stylish Blogger award. Stop by my blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I just got that set, but haven't done a thing with it. Happy Birthday to your little guy! I love 2. My littlest one is almost 3, it's been an adventure. TFS.
    yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete