Monday, January 31, 2011

And the Winner Is..........

Good Monday Morning Everyone!
   I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had a fantastic All About Me class with some of my favorite ladies on Saturday afternoon.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone busily working on their books.  I had my cell phone camera, but the pictures all came out kinda dark.  One of the ladies in the class took pictures, too, I'll see if hers turned out any better and then I will share some with you.  Saturday night, my husband and I got to go out to dinner for a belated anniversary celebration.  My Grandma and Grandpa gave us a gift certificate to Blackwoods , which was delicious! Thanks Gram and Bup!  Mitch doesn't get much "air time" on the blog, so here's a picture of the two of us in our kitchen on our way out to dinner.  It was so nice to be able to eat an entire meal together, while it was still hot and until we were full, and to even be able to have a conversation to boot!

Now....on to the blog candy winner!!!!  Thank you to those of you who took the time to leave a comment on the blog candy post--I'll be giving more things away every now and then.  I really enjoyed reading your comments, I always do, and I'm glad you are enjoying not only my blog and projects, but a peek in to my family's life as well.  I used Random.org for my random number generator--I was going to have the boys pick a number, but I thought this was a safer route and it came up with NUMBER 6!!!  AMY JOHNSON-FISKNESS--you are the winner!!!!

Amy is one of my friends and customers.  I've known Amy for about 6 years now, I met her when I came to work in HR (where I currently work).  You see, Amy was leaving the job I have now for another one in our health system.  Amy is a dependable and true friend, always ready to help out whenever needed, and has been one of my most supportive customers.  Thanks Amy!!!!!  Enjoy your treat.  :)

Well, that's all I have for you all today.  Stay tuned for some more peeks in to my All About Me album this week, the 2nd option for the invitation card for my Mom's co-worker (although, she did go with the Mr. and Mrs. card I featured last week--which, was my favorite, too) a look at a book I made Emily for her birthday, and some other crafty things.  Have a great day!

Happy Stampin!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute picture of you and Mitch. Tell him Hi from me. I'm glad to hear that you had a great date night. I can't wait to see pictures of your scrapbook class. I was there in spirit. :-)

    ReplyDelete