Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thinking of You.....


Wednesday!! It's the half-way point everyone!  I am SO excited for the weekend--Saturday I will be attending the Stampin' Up Minneapolis Regional.  WHEEEE!!!!  I love Stampin' Up events, and I'm sure this one will not disappoint.  I am meeting up with some of the girls I met at Convention this past summer (Hi Ladies!!!) and I can't wait to see them, as well as see what Stampin' Up has in store for all of us.  I do know they will be featuring the Nature Walk set out of the new mini--I LOVE this set.

Today, I have another card I CASED (can't remember from where--but thank you!!) and changed just a slight bit.  I borrowed the color palette of Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Black.  I also used the Aviary set.   I love this set--the little owls and birds and whimsical cages are so cute!  I changed it up by using the striped paper with my scallop border, and adding a Thinking of You sentiment instead of the plain border, and Hello that was used on the original card.  I am waiting for Spring and using these bright colors and fun set helped bring it around.  

Thanks for checking in!

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment