Monday, February 7, 2011

A Note of Thanks


Hello Readers!!
  Today this thank you card is appropriate!  I owe a big THANK YOU to my sister Emily for being my own personal shopping consultant yesterday.   I had not one but TWO special occasion outfits (complete with shoes and jewelry) to find and she helped me make some outstanding choices, and got me to try some things on I might otherwise not have.  I'm glad I did because I LOVE everything we came back with.  
  One of my husband's best friends from college is getting married in April.  It is going to be an evening wedding at a really nice hotel in North Carolina.  My husband is in the wedding, therefore will be wearing a tux, so I wanted to make sure I was dressed appropriately.  Not only will we have the wedding to go to, but also the groom's dinner the night before at a really nice Italian restaurant.  (He comes from an Italian family)  Anyway--my sister helped me choose two fabulous outfits, and that is no small feat.  Thanks Em!!
  For this card, I basically cased a card I saw out on the internet.  I changed it by using a different ribbon (Crumb Cake taffeta) and I stamped the Baja Breeze strip using the Fleur de Lis from the Bliss set available through Sale-a-Bration.  This is a set you will want to add to your collection!!  The sentiment I also changed, and is from Thank You Kindly (another set you can get for FREE from Sale-a-Bration--it's my "go to" Thank You set)  Just a basic, clean and simple, thank you, but I'm reallly happ with ho they turned out.  Very easy to mass produce--I made myself up a set of them so I had them on hand to send out as the occasions arose.  Em--coming soon to a mailbox near you!  
  Thanks for checking in with me today!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  :)

Happy Stampin!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Am! I am glad that you loved all of your purchases! I was happy to help, and was glad I got to spend my day with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the simplicity of this card, love quick and cute! hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Amy. I love any card that I can mass produce in a short amount of time. I will be casing your card.

    ReplyDelete