Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUO Challenge #12-Wheelin' Around


Hey Everyone!!!
  Welcome to the 12th edition of Stampin' Up Only challenges.  Our challenge this time was to use a Stampin' Around wheel in our design.  Every time I dust off my wheels I wonder why I don't incorporate them in to my crafting more often.  They are SO easy to use and so much fun!!  
  For our challenge this time, I used the Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel.  I inked it in Basic Black and wheeled it along a Very Vanilla card strip.  The base of my card is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla layered with a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Real  Red.  On that I layered two pieces of Play Date Designer Series Paper, and put my strip with the wheeled images over the seam of those two papers.  You can't really see it here, but I popped up the blue and red house with a couple dimensionals and then added Enjoy (on another piece of Play Date paper) punched out with the small oval punch.  Enjoy is from the new Spring Mini set You're a Gem.
  This is going to go with a gift I'm putting together for a co-worker who just bought a house.  :)  He always appreciates the cards I make for office birthdays and different things, so I know he will like getting an "Enjoy Your New House" card.  
  Thanks for checking in with me today.  Lots more inspiration for all of you over at our site.  Come check it out and play along with us, I can't wait to see what you all create.  

Happy Stampin!


3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love that wheel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the Play Date DSP for grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! I have to admit, I never pull mine out. I need to put them in my line of vision so maybe they will see some ink :D Thanks for sharing. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete