Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday!!



Friday Everyone!
  Tomorrow I will be attending Stampin' Up's Minneapolis Regional.  YAY!  I'm so excited.  I'll be ready to share all the fun and goodies when I get back.
  No crafty post today, but today is my sister's last day of nannying for us for our youngest son, Jack.  Em--thank you SO much for all you did for us since you came in September.  You were a great nanny, and you are a fantastic Auntie.  We will all miss you!!  Jack will be sure to send you updates from day care (especially when we get pictures sent to us) and he hopes you will come up every now and then for a day just you and him.  We wish you all the best as you head home to start the new adventures that are waiting for you.  Love you much!
  Happy Friday--and Happy Stampin!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, lucky bum! :) I've been to 1 regional and totally loved it - can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread. :)
    http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete