Monday, May 27, 2013

Clean and Simple 242


Better late then never right?  This holiday weekend is slipping away from me!  The new puppy is keeping us all busy, but we love little Scout.  I helped my Grandma get the cemetery baskets planted and ready to go to the cemeteries today, it's tradition for me to help her each year-I think I look forward to it as much as she does.  I hope you are all out there enjoying your day--and--that you have taken a moment to think of all those service men and women who are out there serving our country, and those who have laid down their lives for us to remain free.  THANK YOU!!

On to today's card coming to you from the Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge:


Here's the sketch
I'm not sure why my picture is showing blurry-it looks fine until I pull it in to Blogger.  Anyway-I used some retiring International Bazaar DSP and some from the Sycamore Street Sale-a-Bration paper.  Cardstock is Baja Breeze (already sold out), and the Sale-a-Bration Vintage Verses set.  The button is an antique button and one in the Rich Razzleberry color along with some baker's twine.  I hope you enjoy it! 

Thanks for stopping in today.  :)  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment