Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Share-For Our Lake Place Someday




Hey Readers!

I hope you've had a good Sunday.  I kicked mine off by meeting a couple of my favorite girlfriends for coffee.  Jack was thrilled because he got to come, too.  He loves holding court at a table full of pretty ladies. (The strawberry banana smoothie and blueberry muffin he chose probably didn't hurt either)  My group of friends and I all met about 8 years ago through work and we've stayed in touch through different jobs, different relationships and all kinds of ups and downs.  I love these ladies and it was a great way to start my day!  For the rest of the day I stopped and visited with my Gram and Bup for a bit, and have been doing some laundry and getting my blog ready for the week.  Our fridge is starting to go on us, so we have a new one coming on Wednesday.  Never a dull moment around here!

Anyway, for my Sunday Share I wanted to share some dreamy pictures from one of my favorite "go to my happy place" Pinterest boards.  One of Mitch's and my dreams is when our kids grow up and move away to their grown up lives, we can sell our house and move in to our lake place.  Now, who knows, by the time the boys are grown up and moved away, we may be thinking more along the lines of a no-maintenance condo on the beach, but for now, our dream lies in an old timey cabin with all kinds of cozy details.  Come take a walk through with me.

Thanks for stopping in to see me today.  My blog posts will be up and running each morning, and I have created a whole bunch of posts with new product for you!  I can't show you the new catalog, or the product itself, but I CAN show you pictures of things I have created with it.  I can also tell you, I have had the catalog in my hot little hands for a week now and it is SOOOOO fabulous!  I can't wait to share them with you.

Ok....without further ado, a walk through our dream place!




No comments:

Post a Comment