Monday, June 3, 2013

Clean and Simple 243

Happy Monday All!

It seems like it's been FOREVER since I have posted.  We are finally feeling as if we are adjusting to life with a little puppy.  Scout is sleeping through the night now (mostly) and acclimating to our family.  We had her up at my parents' cabin this weekend to help my Dad put the awning on the screen house and the dock in.  She loved being a "dog at the lake".

Today's card is for the Clean and Simple 243 Challenge.  It uses Basic Black, Coastal Cabana (LOVE), and Whisper White with just a splash of Strawberry Slush.  The sentiment is from the first Paper Pumpkin kit...I love the saying.  Blossom and 1"circle punches were used in the flower. You'll notice the eyelet punch, too.  I was sad to see that one go.  What do you think?


Thanks so much for checking back in with me!  I'll be posting again tomorrow with a sketch for Retro Sketch challenge.  Hope your week is off to a great start!


1 comment: