Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Energizes You



The 52 Lists Blog last Tuesday was "What Energizes You?" I definitely get my energy mostly from being with others.  I'm an extrovert.  I love a get together, I love book club, stamp club and all the other opportunities that my hobbies afford me to connect with people. I also love nature.  A walk in the woods, down to Lake Superior to throw rocks in, a pontoon ride at the lake...a trip to Bayfield, they are all energizing, too, in the downtime they provide me.  Definitely what keeps me going each day is my husband and two wonderful boys.  How about you?  Here's a collage of a few of the things that energize me made in MDS.  (My Digital Studio)  LOVE being able to create something quickly that still looks great.  


We've made it half way through the week readers!  I'm headed out for a hair appointment this afternoon and to pick up my dress for my sister's wedding.  Thanks for checking in today!  Tune in tomorrow for a new Retro Sketches.






No comments:

Post a Comment