Wednesday, May 8, 2013

52 Lists-People You Admire





Happy Wednesday All!  1/2 way through another week!  Yippee!!  We are finally getting spring weather here--it's been so nice to have it be warmer and to have the sun make an appearance once in awhile.

The list for MooreaSeal's 52 Lists Project this past week was people you admire.  This was a great idea for a list.  To be honest, I didn't have the time this week to come up with this list beyond my husband, my parents, my grandparents, my sister, and my children.  That in itself is a good group of people to admire, but, I wanted to talk about a few of the things that I admire about each of them, and really be able to think about others beyond my family and close friends that I admire.

So as I was sitting down to write this post, I thought about the qualities in people that I admire, so I am going to share some of those with you.  Perhaps in a future Sunday Share I will share the fleshed out version of my "People I Admire" list.

Qualities I admire in people:

1.) Honesty
2.) Integrity
3.) A sense of humor
4.) Trustworthiness
5.) Kindness
6.) Intelligence
7.) Thoughtfulness
8.) An Adventurous Spirit
9.) Helpfulness
10.) A positive attitude
11.) Willingness to see the good in people
12.) Not afraid to try
13.) Those who realize the world is bigger than just them
14.) Respectful
15.) Compassion
16.) Perseverance

I'm sure if I thought about this longer, the list would go on and on.  I think this is a pretty good list of qualities!  Leave me a comment and tell me what your #1 favorite quality in people is.

Thanks for stopping in today!  Go check out MooreaSeal's blog-she has so many interesting posts on lots of topics.  See you tomorrow with more sneak peek product :)




No comments:

Post a Comment