Thursday, May 9, 2013

Retro Sketches 62

Hey Everyone,

Thursday already! I am doing the Retro Sketch Sketch Challenge #62 today.  When you get to my card you'll notice I snuck in another preview of what's coming out in the new catalog   (Out May 31st--let me know if you want one!)

Here is their sketch:

Here's my card using the sktech.  I went with a neutral color palette, and that cool looking wood block paper is from the new Soho Subway designer series paper, coming to a catalog near you May 31st!  I combined it with a sentiment from Bring on the Cake, and some rustic twine along with 2 neutral buttons.  What came together was a masculine feeling card that doesn't necessarily have to be for a birthday.  I will use this sketch again, it's a great way to let a busy paper be the focus.  I hope you enjoy it!


Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment