Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Sketch Challenge Tuesday-Freshly Made Sketches

Hi Readers!

For today's New Product/Technique/Something Tuesday--I am bringing you a new to me sketch challenge called Freshly Made Sketches.  I love that they use clean lines-much more my style.  So, we have a new sketch, and a sneak peek on NEW product from the catalog.  Stampin'Up! rules say we can't show you the new product itself, but we can show you samples made with the new product.  The new catalog goes live on May 31st.

Here's the sketch:



Here is my take.  You'll see some NEW product on this card.  Soft Sky has made a comeback and is the background and blue strip on the card, it's framed by a new (old) pink in the subtles collection, Blushing Bride.  The designer series paper is new, too, it's from the Subway collection.  I finished it off with a new vintage button and a piece of the Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon.  I love seam binding, you can crinkle it, fray the edges, or just leave as is.  It ties really nicely.  The sentiment comes from My Paper Pumpkin-if you haven't signed up for that yet, you should.  It's a surprise each month and so much fun to get!


Hope you liked the sneak peek of product.  There will be more to come this week as I am excited to use my items that have come in my preorder.  There are so many exciting things to come in this catalog.  Let me know if you want to sign up to be a hostess or to have a private class, we can get you a new catalog and plan a fun time for you and some friends! Thanks for stopping in-tomorrow is 52 Lists and it's about the people you admire.  Hope you'll check back in soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment