Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!


Just popping in quick to say Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!  I hope you are taking some time on this day for just you and enjoying your families!

My sweet boys got me some beautiful flowers, and a really neat copper bird cage that holds a plant.  My husband and I bought a beautiful lamp (which you may have seen in yesterday's post) and we are grilling teriyaki porkchops for dinner tonight.  MMMM!  Whatever you are doing, I hope you are enjoying it.



Here's some pictures of me and my Mom.  Mom-I love you.  Thank you for being the best Mom I could have asked for.  You have always been a shining example of motherhood, and I can speak for Emily, too, when I say we know how much you love us and that you have always put us first.  I hope you are enjoying your special day and know how much we love you and are thankful to have you as our Mother and friend! xoxo

See you tomorrow with a card!


No comments:

Post a Comment