Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Share: What We've Been Up To


Happy Sunday Readers!

I hope you are all enjoying this Memorial Day weekend.  I'd like to take a moment to thank my family members (both of my Grandpas, my Uncle Dave, my Uncle Les, my cousin's husband Dave, my cousin Joe, and my brother-in-law Andy) and friends for their service to our country.  Without the sacrifices they have all made, we wouldn't be enjoying the freedoms we have today.  Thank you to all of you for your service.

It's sunny here today, and after breakfast we'll be getting outside.  Perhaps doing some planting for the deck boxes. I am sorry for my week long absence-it's been a BUSY week at our house.  Last weekend we were celebrating my sister Emily and her new husband Andy at their wedding.  School is winding down for my oldest son, and I have been asked to do the yearbook for his class so I am putting finishing touches on that before I send it to print on Tuesday (LOVE My Digital Studio-it's made it so easy)

.  In addition, we have a new furry member of our family that we got on Friday. Scout Fink has come to live with us and so we are adjusting to life with a new puppy!  Any of you who have had a new puppy know that entails a lot of constant watching to be sure she's out when she needs to be, chewing what she's supposed to be chewing, and settling in to her new family.  The boys LOVE her, and our old dog Juno is intrigued with her.

Here are a couple photo collages of the last week.  Enjoy.  I am back to posting tomorrow at my regular scheduled time.  I'm looking forward to getting back in to the groove of creating!  Thanks for being patient with me.  See you tomorrow with a creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment