Thursday, May 2, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch 100!!

Hey Readers!

It's a BIG day over at Deconstucting Jen's Blog!  It's her 100th sketch.  What a milestone.  They always have good creativity going on over there--you should check it out and play along if you don't already.

When I saw this sketch my mind immediately went to the box of preordered goodies I have from Stampin'Up! until I realized that 1/2 of my order is getting here tomorrow.  So then, my mind went instead to one of my first purchases from this year's catalog-the World Spectacular suite.  I have not dusted this off enough--I love the vintage feel of it, and the masculine colors of the paper, so I though this would be the perfect sketch to show it off.  Here's my take:




There is still plenty of time for you to get products from the World Spectacular suite before they are gone.  We know for sure the paper is retiring, so if you love the old world feel it has, snatch some up before it's gone.  (You can click here and shop right from my online store--anytime!  Even in your jammies!!)

Thanks for stopping in today. Stop over and see Jen and all the great creations at her site, too.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more card creations for you!



2 comments:

  1. I love this card! I wanted this set but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet! I also love the card design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love way you added the sentiment in the little badge shape! Thanks for joining us for DS100!

    ReplyDelete