Monday, May 13, 2013

Clean and Simple 240

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's a busy week here at my house!  It's my little sister Emily's wedding on Saturday.  I will be posting during the week and I will post pictures as soon as I can of the big day.  

Today is a fitting card as Emily and Andy start their new lives together.  It's the Clean and Simple 240 challenge.  Here's a picture of the sketch:


Here is my card using the sketch (and more sneak peeks from the catalog in the colors, stamp set and Washi Tape):

What do you think?  I LOVE the background and ink color in this card--Bermuda Bay.  It's such a pretty color with brights or neutrals, I bet it would be fabulous with orange.  Washi tape I was a little scared of using at first-but it's so easy to create with and FUN.  

Thanks for stopping in today!  Have a great start to your week.  



4 comments:

  1. I really like it :) Now I need some of that tape !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man you are making me want that washi tape! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The washi tape is GREAT to work with. I wasn't sure at first, but I am a believer now! Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I hope you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-220.html

    ReplyDelete