Monday, May 6, 2013

Clean and Simple 239

Good Monday Morning!

Today is another Clean and Simple post.  A simple sketch, but it was really hard for me to stay one layer.  I had to go with just one extra layer for the "Love You".

Here is the sketch:

Here's my card using the sketch.  Note: You'll see a new color here--it's our new color in the Neutrals collection-Smoky Slate.  It's so pretty paired here with Summer Starfruit (So glad we get another year with that color) but it is also beautiful with Wisteria Wonder and Soft Sky.  I can't wait to try it out with other colors for fun combinations.  I used Hearts a Flutter and Seasonal Sayings for the stamped images.




Go check them out over at the Clean and Simple Blog.  It's always a good creativity boost.

Today is also a special day for us here in our house.  7 years ago today my husband and I had our first date. We were both so nervous we hardly ate our dinner, but it turned out good!  Love him so much and the family we've built together!


  Hope you all have a great day today-thanks for stopping in.  Stop in tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hearts and choice of colours! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete